F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)

Who is the FLCC-Recovery Management GmbH ?

One managing director is Benjamin Jammers

FLCC-Recovery Management GmbH
Carl-Benz-Str. 4
69198 Schriesheim
Phone: +49 6203 40479-0

email: info(at)ofg.de
Registry number: HRB 728541

"FLCC-Recovery Management GmbH has its registered office in Schriesheim, Germany. Its current status is listed as active. The company is registered at the Trade register at the local court of Mannheim with the legal form of Private limited company (number HRB 728541). The Trade register entry was last updated on Apr 27, 2022. 2 directors currently run the company: 2 managers. The company reports contain information on the company's ownership structure and its shareholder. The company has one location. The company report was last updated on May 1, 2022." (Source: Creditreform Germany)

The Forest Lake Investor Association has nothing to do with the FLCC-Recovery Management GmbH and we hardly recommend to ask a lawyer and tax consultant before you agree to the offer from Mr. Jammers.“

How I can get informations about the insolvency ?

Here you find further Information about the Insolvency Process from MNP Partners Halifax

Creditor Package - Division 1 Proposal - May 13, 2022

Letter to Creditors - Voting Letter - May 18, 2022

How I can proof my legal status in the Delaware LLC´s ?

What should I do as a LLC owner if I get a Invoice for the yearly fees from AV Corporations Services Ltd., Halifax, Canada or a company who is handling this on there behalf ?

What should I do if I get a Invoice from Hutchinson Trust Limited, Hutchinson Business Ltd  or any other company which has been or will be handled by Hutchinson companies in UK or Spain who is issuing invoices on behalf of AC Corporation Services Ltd. without a notary signed power of attorney?

  • Ask the sender of the invoice in which power they have been voted and ask for a proof for your local finance department that this company get the legal power to handle the money on behalf of the LLC members.
  • Ask for a written proof from a third neutral party that for all LLC member meetings also all members have received a written notice of invitation ?
  • Ask for a written notary public signed statement, that the money has been payed towards the tax authorities in Canada from the former Hutchinson Trust Companies "Citadel" or from Peter Hutchinson personally.
  • Write a email towards the West Hunts County Tax Office together with your member LLC certifications and ask here for confirmation that your LLC has no outstanding tax debts.


If you have not received a proof that will be accepted from your local finance departments as a "member" / shareholder you should not transfer any money. -nowhere-

When the Hunts County Tax Department will put the LLC property into a foreclosure ?

  • If the outstanding dept are longer then 2 years the County Tax Departement can initialize a tax sale.
  • In this case they need to inform the representative of the LLCs and the representatives must inform all members.

What a investor will do before they offer the "members" to buy there %-tages shares from Delaware LLC 1..32 companies ?

  • A serious investor will make a due dillegence
  • They want to have a proof from the director of the LLCs (Peter Hutchinson ?) who are the members ?
  • They want to have a proof from the director of the LLCs (Peter Hutchinson ?) about tax payments
  • They will make a backround check if the Trustee has been legally correct appointed.